Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bait and Switch

Bait and Switch - Barbara Ehrenreich

Good reading. The timing was perhaps iffy, as I'll be job searching in the fall, but I enjoyed it. Her previous book, Nickel and Dimed - On (Not) Getting By in America is still on my "to read" list. I didn't even know we owned this one, until I was reading hubby my "to read" list one night (I know, romantic!) and he recognized the name Ehrenreich. He rushed off, rummaged about the pile of books on his dresser, and presented me with this. Apparently, it's been in the house for more than a year.

Based on her writing style, I still want to read Nickel and Dimed. Bait and Switch was free from last year's Book Expo. Passed it on to my big boss at work, since he'll be unemployed with the rest of us come October.

July 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home