Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Areas of My Expertise

The Areas of My Expertise - John Hodgman

Hilarious! I highly recommend this one. I wish some of his 'facts' were true, because they are exceedingly funny and intriguing. Bought this one based on an Entertainment Weekly book review, and am now passing it around to as many people as I can convince to give it a try.

May 2006.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like the all of the hobo stuff in this book you should take a look at http://www.e-hobo.com/

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home