Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Monday Mourning

Monday Mourning - Kathy Reichs

One thing really nagged at me, detail wise: does captivity alter height? I felt like that plot point was never explained, and I'm not a forensic anthropologist, so I sure can't figure it out on my own. Reading these books does make me want to start watching Bones (TV series based on the lead character when she was just starting her career). Hubby and I are planning to watch when we're home on mat leave/parental leave together in the fall. This brought me to 12 for the month, and 92 for the year. So, 17 more books than I read in 2006. Not bad.

December 2007.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home