Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Friday, June 06, 2008

T is for Trespass

T is for Trespass - Sue Grafton

Another awesome Kinsey Millhone mystery, again written from multiple points of view (Grafton's new m.o.?). Before I read it, I'd read a review in Entertainment Weekly that talked about a scene between an elderly man and his freaky homecare worker that took place on the floral couch, and once read, you'd wish you could forget. I mentioned that to my mom, who gave me the book, but she focussed on the lack of obscene details and said it wasn't so bad. EW was right - it was the saddest, most depressing thing and I did wish I could unread it.

December 2007.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home