Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

bloodletting & miraculous cures

bloodletting & miraculous cures - Vincent Lam

Canadian collection of interconnected stories. Written by a doctor, so not surprisingly, the stories focus on med students and doctors. It was okay - I didn't love it. Gift from the pregnant sister-in-law for my birthday. Got to meet Vincent Lam at the 2007 Book Expo. He signed an audio CD of the book that I'm plan to give my pregnant sister-in-law (might be a nice break from Disney tunes when she's driving).

April 2007.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girl, I need to know which of your sister-in-laws is pregnant - I am sure I do not know about this and since I am your sister, I should know, right...
C

1:26 PM  
Blogger Rhon said...

Hi sis, one of my sisters-in-law will have 3 children come September, and the other will have a dog. Does that clear things up for you? It is not our shared sister-in-law, if that's what you were thinking!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home