Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Friday, June 15, 2007

To Have and To Hold

To Have and To Hold - Jane Green

Pretty good chick lit. This one belonged to a Californian colleague, who lent it to another coworker, who left it with me to courier back, and then never gave me the address to send it. So of course I read it eventually. I think the best bit was when the husband and the mistress end up together, and he starts cheating on her because she becomes too much like his wife. Much more realistic than a sudden happy ending for everyone.

March 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I was still disappointed because the wife didn't go ballistic or anything. In "the real world", there would have been many beers involved... LOL

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home