Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Friday, June 15, 2007

everyone worth knowing

everyone worth knowing - Lauren Weisberger

My sister mentioned this in a comment back in March - she read it on the beach in Cuba. Perhaps on the beach in Cuba it was more fun. It was a fast read, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, but nothing stuck with me either. This is the same author who wrote The Devil Wears Prada, which I really enjoyed. But why does she only know how to write about women who end up in jobs they aren't suited to, or put another way, non-glamourous women in "glamourous" jobs? I guess we're supposed to enjoy living vicariously, since I know I am unlikely to end up at a PR firm or fashion magazine.

April 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home