Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Confessor

Confessor - Terry Goodkind

This was the last one in the Sword of Truth series - a bit sad (but at least there's closure, unlike the Wheel of Time now that Robert Jordan died before finishing the series). I digress. Wrapped up most plot points to my satisfaction, and happily, the goat had a cameo (along with almost every other major character from the previous 10 installments). This was a series I started right before I got married, and one of the few that the hubby and I both read. The hubby's not a huge fantasy fan, but he enjoyed it, so I have to believe the series has some broad appeal as long as you have an open mind (and don't mind hefting thick volumes). Brought me to 8 books for the month of November, and 80 books YTD.

November 2007.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Yay!! You're back!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Rhon said...

sigh - the reading is easier than the blogging now that junior thinks he owns the computer. Book Expo is next week, so I'm pushing myself to get caught up before then! Thanks for still checking in.

Rhon.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home