Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

something blue

something blue - Emily Giffin

I didn't love the beginning of this book - the heroine was spectacularly unsympathetic. And I hadn't read the prequel, which paints her as even more horrid. However, the end of the book was beautifully written, romantic, and touching. Darcy's evolution and maturation was so good, I actually reread the end section (in London, before giving birth) a few times when I was between books. Decent chick lit - you aren't missing anything if you skip it, but you'll enjoy it if you pick it up.

November 2007.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home