Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Break No Bones

Break No Bones - Kathy Reichs

Apparently, the dead of winter is my crime fiction season. This one had a good mystery, and the age old dilemma - Pete or Andy (ex-husband or new flame?). I have enjoyed every novel I've read by Reichs, to the point where I'm looking forward to watching Bones in the fall. I'm sure it will be very nurturing for the new baby.

January 2008.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home