Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Dragonfly in Amber

Dragonfly in Amber - Diana Gabaldon

Good - sequel to Outlander. Christmas gift from the hubby (he wrapped it in a 'Reading Is Sexy' t-shirt). Have I mentioned how much I love Jamie? Sigh.

January 2007.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I trudged through Dragonfly... and dreaded picking up Voyager but in the end my Jamie fetish won. Voyager is quite possibly 3x better than Dragonfly - at least for me. I just love how Jamie continues to rescue Claire. *sigh*

Love the shirt! (Where did he get it?)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Rhon said...

"Reading is Sexy" T-Shirt

He found it on Rare Bird Finds, a blog I love and introduced him to. I've tried to paste the url in, so hopefully, you can check out their blog and link to the actual t-shirt vendor.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rhon said...

http://www.buyolympia.com/q/Item=readingisblue

Last url paste didn't work, so I'm trying to link directly to the t-shirt vendor...

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home