Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

the only good thing anyone has ever done

the only good thing anyone has ever done - Sandra Newman

Unusual format, but ultimately it distracted from the plot, not enhanced it. Lent to me by my sister in Halifax. Strangely, as I type this, I have a hard time remembering what the good thing was (I suppose it was the adoption). Not recommended, unless you have nothing else to read. And this was my final book finished in 2006. I read 3 in December, and 75 all year. That sets my new annual record. My mom graciously pointed out that if I recorded all the books I read to Squeak, my total would be much higher!

December 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home