Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Fiery Cross

The Fiery Cross - Diana Gabaldon

The 5th book in the Outlander series, this one was a long, slow haul. Still loving Jamie Fraser, but not really loving the new world storylines. Young Ian returning to the family unit was a welcome surprise, and my sister assures me they return to Europe in the next one. Worth reading, but not as engrossing as the earlier novels.

August 2007.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

This is next on my Gabaldon list. I'm putting it off because my numbers are down for my year goal.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Rhon said...

Good call. It was a slog. I'm starting the 6th one next, but hoping it is a faster read.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home