Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Monday, October 01, 2007

A is for Angst

A is for Angst - Barbara Haworth

This was another Harper Collins advance reading copy. I really need to email their rep a thank you for all the books! Very funny, high school era read. I saw the author give a reading, and she was hilarious live. Recommended for all the teenage girls (or nostalgic women) in your life.

July 2007.

PS I know I need to be more current - there is no excuse! I'm still pondering goodreads.com as a forum for my to be read list, but I wholeheartedly reject facebook, regardless of the beauty of their on-line bookshelf.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home