Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Monday, October 01, 2007

When to Walk

When to Walk - Rebecca Gowers

Another Harper Collins ARC. This one was reviewed in the October issue of Elle Canada - mostly I agreed. I liked it, but I found the hydro meter theft plot very odd, and there's always something depressing about a gay man, straight woman hook-up. I passed it on to my sister, who really liked it. Perfect for women who are stuck in a crappy relationship and don't realize it (not a reference to you, sis!).

July 2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home