Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The World According to Garp

The World According to Garp - John Irving

Good book, my roommate lent it to me. I always like John Irving, although he always has to feature a very weak leading man...always always unfaithful...surely not everyone has to be a dog!!
Still, pretty good overall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I'm listening to Irving's 'Until I Find You' on CD. I'm not enjoying it. Have you read it? How would you compare it to other Irving works? Just wondering if I should continue with this author or not.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Rhon said...

Cindy says, "I also read that book, it was not my favourite of his. I got through it but it never improved. His other books are better."

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home