Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Among Sequels

First Among Sequels - Jasper Fforde

I've missed you, Thursday Next. Welcome back! The hubby gave me this as an anniversary present, which was very appreciated. Especially since he hid all the book reviews in Entertainment Weekly until after he gave me the gift! Passed it on to my sister, but expect it back in pristine condition. August was a slow reading month (I blame Gabaldon), only 3 books, bringing me to 64 YTD.

August 2007.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Aaaaahhhhhh!! I did not know there was a new Thursday Next book! I'm adding this to my wish list ASAP!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rhon said...

The cheese smuggling alone makes it worthwhile, but there is a truly devious plot twist that you will appreciate. I love Thursday Next! She's my hero.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home