Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Italian Duke's Wife

The Italian Duke's Wife - Penny Jordan

If you've ever browsed the Harlequin shelves, you'll recognize the name 'Penny Jordan'. I got one of those mail solicitations that promised 2 free books if you answered a few questions, and I couldn't resist (because the Book Expo didn't give me nearly enough free books!) Anyway, this was the first one. It was okay, except that it made me dream I had MS (strange, but since the heroine had a weak leg due to a horrible accident, in my dream I had a weak leg due to MS). I'm going to try to sell it at the used book store one of these days.

August 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home