Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Million-Dollar Love-Child

Million-Dollar Love-Child - Sarah Morgan

If you are reading this blog for the first time, please look at some of the older entries! I swear I read more than just Harlequins. It just happened to be a high-volume weekend, and I burned through a bunch of the ones I got in the mail. I'm also reading the autobiography of the alphabet (probably the next post, unless I get distracted by something lighter), so honest, there are other types of books itemized here!

Let's just say that it should have been called 5 Million-Dollar Love-Child, but since that sounds stupid, the $5 million part was a surprise to me. Honestly, no one is rich enough to pay $5 million for 2 weeks of sex with an ex-girlfriend. I won't reveal any more plot details, but I will say this is not staying in the house. Destined for the used bookstore.

I should also mention that this is a Harlequin Uncut title. Ooh, the same euphemisms for sex, plus she uses the toy handcuffs her son left in her purse (that somehow made it through airport security - as if!). Really, do not bother with this one unless you are desperate for something to read.

August 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home