Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Finding Your Way Home

Finding Your Way Home: A Soul Survivor Kit - Melodie Beattie

So-so. I kind of skimmed it, which is unusual for me because I usually read every word on every page no matter how bad the writing is. However, skimming it made it tolerable. I'd sent my hubby to Chapters to get one of her affirmation books (they'd been recommended to me), but he thought this one looked interesting. I'm still willing to look at her affirmations, but I won't be reading another book of her "fabric of life" theories.

January 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home