Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Ex-Girlfriends' Club

The Ex-Girlfriends' Club - Rhonda Nelson

Okay Harlequin. The staples: meddling, quirky aunt and crotchety meddling grandfather. Ex-boyfriend makes good and returns to town, for the second time. I miss Love and Laughter. I miss Duets. I almost miss Flipside. This just reminded me why I don't buy Harlequins every month anymore - they don't have a line that speaks to my exacting standards for romantic comedy.

May 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home