Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Rational Guide to Google Blogger

The Rational Guide to Google Blogger

This was a gift from the hubby; I think he secretly hopes this will become a famous blog like Bookslut or something. Anyway, it was okay. Some of it was too basic even for me, but it did give me some ideas on how to handle my "To Be Read" list, and introduced the site counter. Neither of which I've implemented yet, but I have high hopes to accomplish that before the end of the month.

March 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home