Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For Those About to Rock

For Those About to Rock - Dave Bidini

Easy read, how-to book for kids/adolescents who want to be in a band. Author is a member of the Rheostatics, a great Canadian indie band that still gets some airplay on my radio station. When I used to work at Canada's Wonderland, a couple of the other supervisors were total Rheostatics fans. Those memories may have been more enjoyable than the book, but bear in mind, I can't even play the recorder, so I am pretty far from the target audience.

November 2007.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home