Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife

Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife - Lynne Graham

Yes, I succumbed. Another Harlequin. At least the guy asked for a paternity test before he believed his ex-mistress (who showed up with his lovechild). I can't help myself - it's like those potato chip commercials. When I get trashy romance novels, I can't stop after just one! This was my final August read, and it brought me to 8 for the month, 61 books year-to-date.

August 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home