Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pencil Him In

Pencil Him In - Molly O'Keefe

Harlequin re-read. Picked it up because it was in a box with a bunch of toys I was planning to donate to charity, and I couldn't remember if that was intentional, or accidental. So, perfect excuse to draw a hot bubble bath and settle in. The verdict - OK to keep.

January 2007.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Hmmm....I have to remember my Flipside collection when I'm hitting the tub. I could easily get them read. I have all of them, but then I let the three that I have actually read go. I just don't have space! What do you do with your books?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

ps Thanks for the hookup with the t-shirt! It has been added to my birthday wish-list!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home