Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Amber Spyglass

The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman

The final book in the His Dark Materials trilogy, and certainly the weakest of the three. Still a very good read, and quite well plotted. The final temptation I found to be a letdown, but the resolution was very good. I think it was a letdown because of the characters' age, and also because there really wasn't any question of how they would react.

This was my 7th book for the month, bringing me to 40 YTD.

May 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home