Rhon-a-logue: Leave no book unfinished.

A faithful list of all the books I read (starting in January, 2005). Starting October 2007, also includes reviews and opinions from the sister who started it all with her attempt at Christmas 2004 to recall all the books she had read that year. Now you can find out exactly what we think about everything we read.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Confessions of a Beauty Editor

Confessions of a Beauty Editor - Linda Wells and the editors of Allure

Loved it! I love Allure magazine - I read it every month, and it influences my makeup purchases tremendously. So I was excited to score a discount on this book because the dustcover was torn. My only complaint is that the hardcover edition is too heavy to read in the tub. If you like Allure, you'll like this. If you don't like Allure, but you need simple advice on hair, makeup, grooming, etc., you still should give this a try.

June 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home